CPA’s Air and Environment Committee addresses air quality issues affecting all segments of the oil and gas industry. The Committee is comprised of members with expertise in the technical and legal aspects of the various environmental regulatory programs that cover oil and gas operations.
- COGA/CPA Comments on Oil and Natural Gas Sector: Emission Standards for New and Modified Sources and EPA’s Draft Control Technical Guidelines for the Oil and Gas Industry
- COGA/CPA Comments Attachment 1 – Detailed Table Presenting Colorado’s Lesson’s Learned
- COGA/CPA Comments PSD and NSR – Major Source Determination for Oil and Gas Extraction Facilities December 4, 2015
- “The Air We Breathe” A report on Garfield County air quality monitoring results for 2008-2014
- CPA was represented by Jennifer Biever and Ana Gutierrez of Hogan Lovells during the 2013-2014 Air Quality Control Commission’s promulgation of updated Oil & Gas rules. You can view Jennifer and Ana’s presentation in the video below.
- CPA Comments on US EPAs Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking regarding managing emissions from oil & natural gas production in Indian country (2014)
- Final CPA Comments on Venting and Flaring 2014
- 2008 8-Hour Ozone Standard State Implementation Plan (SIP) Control Strategy Evaluation Effort
- Current List of Colorado Oil & Gas Conservation Commission Members
- Update on Oil and Gas Rulemaking Questions asked by the Air Quality Control Commission – March 19, 2015
- APCD Oil and Gas Presentation to Air Quality Control Commission – March 19, 2015
- 8 Hour Ozone: Proposed New Standards and Implementing Current Standards presented to the RAQC Board
- CPA Comments Re: Proposed National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Ozone
- Attachment A to CPA Comments
- SLF Files Against New EPA Rules (Start-up, shut down, and malfunction): Sue-and-Settle Tactic Under Fire, June 12, 2015
- Implementation of the 2015 Primary Ozone NAAQS: Issues Associated with Background Ozone White Paper for Discussion
For the video version, please click here.